Safety is our top priority at Immersive van Gogh, as we continue to follow the advice of public health agencies and government officials. The latest restrictions announced by the Province of Ontario on Oct 9, 2020 does not include or require Immersive Van Gogh to stop its operations. We are currently open and will continue to work diligently to uphold high standards to protect the safety of our staff and patrons. To-date, Toronto Public Health has zero reported cases associated with the Immersive van Gogh exhibition since we opened on July 1, 2020.
To ensure your safety, our walk-in exhibition will continue to operate with enhanced safety measures including:
- We have proactively reduced daily capacity by 66%
- Enlarged social distancing circles projected throughout the entire exhibition gallery
- Expanded distance between circles (more than 6ft apart)
- Eliminated all high-touch elements of the exhibit — you can experience the show without shared contact surfaces
- Indoor Café has been temporarily closed
- Additional sanitizer stations, increased cleaning schedules, and protocols such as mandatory mask policy, temperature checks, and contact tracing will continue to be diligently enforced
Even with these high standards of safety, we understand some patrons may wish to delay attendance at the exhibition. The exhibition has been extended through to Jan 3 2021; all patrons who have purchased prior to the 10th of October may change the date of their tickets with no charge by completing the change of date request form: https://vangoghexhibit.ca/reschedule/
Also please note that Gogh by Car, our Drive-In exhibit will continue to operate and has been extended by a further two weeks. Walk-in patrons who purchased prior to the 10th of October can upgrade to the Drive-In show free of charge by contacting email@example.com. This is a limited time offer.
We value your patronage and share in the collective effort to get through this pandemic together. The arts sector, along with many others, has been significantly impacted by COVID-19 with more than 80% of the creative workforce currently unemployed. Thanks to your continued support, we are able to employ more than 200 staff and arts workers throughout these challenging times.
For more information, go to vangoghexhibit.ca